Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Einstein

When my friends were having their babies, I learned all about the rave over Baby Einstein. Devon has her Baby Einstein activity mat, but unfortunately that's all I've been able to get her so far. I really want to get her some DVD's (especially the one about first signs), but that's just not in the budget yet and I don't believe the library here has them.

So wouldn't you know, I'm perusing some favorite websites and come across a giveaway at www.aordinarylife.com for 2 Baby Einstein DVD's. I immediately signed up!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Kim said...

hi! my girlfriend moved away from SA not too long ago, otherwise i would hook you two up! hope you make some friends :)

Donielle said...

My library doesn't have them either, but have them check the library catalog in the whole regions system for them. Better than the Baby Einstien First Signs is the Baby Signing Time dvd's. Baby Signing Time uses only ASL whereas Baby Einstien uses a couple forms of sign.

By the way - I sent you an e-mail too, but you won a set of BPA free sippy cups from The Soft Landing!