Thursday, October 30, 2008

Among my list of things to do more regularly is posting on my blog. I really am going to try, but the past couple of days have been bloggy carnival and I want to make sure I get my comments in. Buying Devon's sippy cup bottle adapter things and other nifty things have also been on my imaginary to do list. I've made some progress, they're on my Amazon wish list. Anyways, one of the blogs is offering $25 to Amazon. Perfect, eh?

You can go here to see for yourself, and enter as well:
http://www.kateedydconfetti.com/2008/10/yay-its-giveaway.html

As for tomorrow, we're going to get our pumpkins (yes I really do procrastinate on everything) and mapping out a course to start jogging in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Kateedyd said...

Thanks So much for entering my giveaway...and following the directions! LOL Good Luck!!!

Becca said...

I stopped everything else except my job during bloggy carnival lol